PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION PRIOR TO REGISTERING FOR THE COURSE!!!
Online Driver's Education Course Procedures
- The course consists of at least 30 hours of instruction and includes information about alcohol and drug abuse, aggressive driving, distracted driving, motorcycle awareness, organ and tissue donor awareness, pedestrian and bicycle safety, handicapped parking, fuel efficient driving practices, and traffic stops as required by Virginia law.
- You must be at least 15 years old to take the online driver education course. All individuals who elect to take the classroom component of the driver's education course online must take the online course through a DMV licensed driver training school.
- In order to benefit from the course, you must be able to work independently and be comfortable with using a computer.
- To receive credit for the course and to receive your Certificate of Completion, you must take the final exam in-person at one of our locations. You must bring your photo identification (DMV issued identification card, school-issued identification card, valid passport or military identification) to our testing location. The cost of the course is $150 and we accept Square or Credit/Debit. All sales are final - No Refunds.
- To satisfy a driver's education requirement, you must complete all of the sessions of the Driver's Education course online and pass the final exam at our testing location.
- The "Testing Locations" button is at the top of this page or on the home page.
Instructions For Taking The Online Course:
- To begin, return to our home page and click the button on the left hand side of the page that says "Click Here to Register!".
- Select your course.
- Fill out the Registration form.
- Review the information and click the register button.
- The list of sections will appear. Click on the "start course" button to begin learning!
- After completing each chapter of the program you will take a quiz. After passing each quiz you will continue on to the next chapter.
- You will take a final examination in-person at one of our posted testing locations. Upon making payment and passing the final exam, you can then continue with the behind-the-wheel portion of the course or our instructor will issue your certificate to you if you request to transfer.
*Please note that you can exit and re-enter the program at your own convenience. Our student progress monitoring feature allows you to pick up exactly where you left off.
Once you have read all of the sessions and completed the chapter review questions you will be permitted to take the final exam.
- To receive credit for the course and to receive your Certificate of Completion, you must take the final exam in-person at one of our testing locations. The "Testing Locations" button is at the top of this page or on the home page.
- Once you arrive at the testing location, inform our instructor that you are there to take the online driver's education final exam.
- You MUST bring a form of picture identification with you (driver license, DMV ID card, valid passport or military ID) to the test area. NO PICTURE IDENTIFICATION - NO TESTING.
- Our instructor will check your identification, verify that you have completed the course online, direct you to a computer, and then grant you access to take the online final exam.
- The final exam consists of 50 multiple choice questions.
- Open book testing is not permitted.
- Your answers will be graded electronically and you will be informed immediately of your test results.
- If you fail the examination, you will be allowed to review any session of the completed course to prepare to take the examination again.
Please Be Aware of the Following:
- IMPORTANT: You are required to bring picture identification (DMV issued identification card, school-issued identification card, valid passport or military identification) to the test area with you. NO PICTURE IDENTIFICATION - NO TESTING.
- Sites and Servers may have down-time, heavy traffic or other unforeseen problems. On most websites, when down-time occurs, you may see "Page Unavailable. This condition usually only lasts for a short period of time.
- Down-time can be related to your computer or your Internet connection. In this case, you must contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) directly.
- Students having difficulties using the Internet or having problems that occur online may call for technical help at 804-442-7967. Leave a message including your name, phone number, time, date & question. A school representative will return your call as soon as possible.
- DMV is committed to promoting transportation safety through the certification of quality driver training programs. If you have any comments or concerns about this course, call our toll-free number: (1-877-885-5790).
TO REGISTER FOR THE COURSE PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR PAYMENT BELOW. ONCE PAYMENT IS MADE YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO THE COURSE WEBSITE WHERE YOU WILL COMPLETE REGISTRATION AND BEGIN THE COURSE. ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDALE.
Translate This Page