THIS COURSE IS UNDER REVIEW AND HAS NOT BEEN APPROVED BY THE VIRGINIA DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES!
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION PRIOR TO REGISTERING FOR THE COURSE!
- To benefit from this course, you must be able to work independently and be comfortable with using a computer.
- The online driver improvement course and final test must be completed through a DMV-licensed online driver improvement clinic. No paper test permitted.
- The online driver improvement clinic course is an eight-hour course and is designed to rehablitate problem drivers. The course must be completed in its entirety prior to the issuance of a certificate of completion.
- Student identification will be varied through-out training and prior to taking the final test to ensure that the person taking the course is the same person taking the final test.
- Customers directed by Court must provide documentation from the court before safe driving points can be awarded.
- The Virginia DMV has reviewed and approved this online driver improvement course. However, your court may or may not accept the certificate of completion. It is your responsibility to determine if your court accepts online traffic schools.
- If you are under age 20, you are not eligible to take a computer-based driver improvement course. To satisfy a DMV requirement, you must satisfactorily complete a driver improvement clinic that provides classroom in-personinstruction.
- The certificate of completion will be electronically transmitted to all individuals upon successful completion of the course within 24 hours of the completion date of the course. If the certificate is presented to DMV, it must be printed on 8 1/2" x 11" plain white bonded paper. DMV will not accept certificates printed on color or special designed paper or paper with any form of advertisment on the front or back of the certificate. DMV will not accept any certificates that have been altered in any way.
- DMV is committed to promoting transportation safety through the certification of quality driver training programs. If you have any comments or concerns about this course, call our toll-free number (1-877-885-5790).
- As part of its validation and security log-on screen sequence, the online clinic provider shall display a facsimile of its DMV certificate to operate an online driver improvement clinic in Virginia.